PG Väst is an organisation for anyone who is HIV positive, and for partners, relatives, friends and others affected in some way by HIV.
We are also a resource for anyone whose work involves meeting people living with HIV. And anyone else who wants to know more about HIV is of course also welcome to get in touch.
- Peer-to-peer support
- Membership and activities
- Counselling and information
- Lectures and courses
Where to find us
PG Väst is active in western Sweden. The hub of our activities is Göteborg. Our office is on Nordhemsgatan 50, and our premises there are also where our board meets and many of our member activities take place.
Our catchment area is the Västra Götaland region and Värmland. We carry out education programmes and activities in different locations. Through Hiv-Sweden we work all over the country and pursue national issues.
Naturally we are also available by telephone and on the web. Please do not hesitate to contact us.
Principal member SEK 100/year
Includes a subscription to our members’ magazine.
Further member at the same address SEK 50/year.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bring together people affected by HIV for contact, company, mutual support and psychosocial activity.
- Educate and inform various interest groups in society.
- Cooperate with medical care services, municipal, regional and state agencies as well as other bodies and interest groups involved with HIV related issues.